Wednesday, August 26, 2015

You Were The Best DJ

Testimonial ~

"I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the Great job you did at the reception. You were open to last minutes changes and kept everyone dancing all night long. I also appreciate you knowledge and having good quality equipment that had a great sound. You were so helpful on getting everything setup for the live performance at the reception as well. You are an actually DJ and not just a button pusher. You mixed the songs together to make cool, new remixes and everyone commented how much fun they had. I know that was because the music was great!!!! I have been in over 15 weddings and been to close to 40 and you were the best DJ I have seen/heard. Thank you for your attention to detail and great music."

~ Bryan Harter


No comments:

Post a Comment